By joining the Society you will be showing your interest and supporting our aims.
Benefits of Membership:
- -Knowing that your membership is part of a broader indication of community support, which is essential when we apply for grants, approvals and so on
- -Receive Society updates regularly
- -Volunteer opportunities in our community and guaranteed new friendships!
- -Volunteer appreciation social activities
- -First Come purchase opportunity for fundraising event tickets
Members can also contribute in practical ways to the development of seniors housing in Bowser. A wide variety of knowledge and skill is needed to get the building project off the ground. Once the housing is built, different skills and experience will be required to keep the place running smoothly for the residents. If you can help, please volunteer.
The Society maintains a membership register in compliance with its governing regulations and will guard the privacy of personal information to the best of its abilities. This information will only be used by the Society for communications with its members and will never be sold/given to a third party for any purpose. If you provide us with your email address it will enable us to lower costs by sending receipts, meeting notifications, and other Society news via email.
Current membership fee, per person, per year is: $12 (twelve dollars). Our Membership Year is the same as our Financial Year, which runs from April 1 to March 31.